The Long Story
Websites are becoming the primary tool that churches use to communicate with their members, visitors and the community. What this means to you is a large and loyal audience for your advertisement.
The church encourages their members visit the website daily so that they can reach their own members effectively.
Now you can receive the same benefit. Their visitors mean your visitors.
Churches have these problems
- Outdated pages, no current info, pages are an eye-sore, broken pages.
- Volunteers change frequently and leave the website in limbo.
- A volunteer has to do everything with the website.
- Simple changes can take weeks to get on the website.
- The church website provides very little functionality.
- The church staff has to wait on others for simple updates.
So here is what we do.
- The Church provides a domain name.
- Then we provide everything else they need for an Advanced web solution at no cost.
These sites are not a typical website but are filled with a unique combination of Online Tools which bring their members to the website everyday!
- Online Member Directory & Phone Book
- Online Event Calendar with RSVP
- Online Bulletin Board and Forums
- Each Church Organizations has their own pages.
- Each PSR and School Teacher has their own pages.
- Online Giving, Athletic Schedules & School Closings.
- Online SCRIP programs
Important! Think about it . . . If a church has chosen our service they are already very committed to using this new website as the primary means to communicate with their members. Otherwise they would still be on their old broken solution.
Repeat, focused viewers will see your Business Advertisement all year long!
Churchs who implement a Connecting Members site see the value in the new way of using the Internet and are committed to making the portal an everyday part of life for their members.
This means a large and loyal audience for your advertisement.